Friday, December 15, 2006

6 Questions with Ryan Howard

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I don't know shit about this dude except that he is very good on a bike, he used to ride for Season and he lives in Ohio. Peep game:

1) Name 3 things we should know about Ryan Howard.


1. I prolly can lock crooked grinds better than you.
2. I'm not goofy footed.
3. I hate Grand Rapids Michigain

2) Why don't you ride for Season anymore?


Basically I guess I wasn't what Casey wanted for his team anymore. The sad part was I didn't get a phone call or anything said in person, it was in a damn Myspace message. Good way to run a company huh?

3) You've got a long of big, tech rail moves. Do you ever wake up and just not want to throw yourself onto rails anymore?


Yeah but rails are fun to me but where I live there aren't really any good rails. They all have something wrong. Half the time I'd rather ride a mini ramp.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4) Who the hell is Matt Skaggs? That dude is pretty crazy.


Haha kids don't even know. He doesn't ride much anymore, he would rather paint trains but when he does ride he is better then 95% of all bmx riders.

5) What's the trick to doing a crooked grind on a curved rail?


The old ass long Animal pegs and balance.

6) Are you the first person to ever do a smith to over smith on a ledge?


As far as I know I am. I've done it from right side to left too and I've done smith over feeble, and I'm pretty sure that hadn't been done either. I'm supossed to go to those rails in Indiana and smith over smith it but rides there keep shading out.

---------------------------------

You can contact Ryan here at his Myspace and see some more pictures of him riding. And definetly check out this video of him and Matt Skaggs too ( it includes that smith to over smith I asked him about ).



Also he wants you to know that some of the footage in the video is going to be in the Perspectives DVD which is coming out soon.

No comments: