Friday, December 15, 2006

Mike Spinner and the 360 triple tailwhip.




Mike Spinner recently made history by pulling the first ever 720 tailwhip, and just the other day stepped it up even more by pulling the first ever 360 triple tailwhip. I got at him on the phone as he was arriving back in Fort Lauderdale from his summer at Woodward to ask him a few things.


Last winter when I hung out with you in Florida you were just starting to dial in double whips over boxes, now you just pulled the first ever 360 triple whip. How did you progress that quickly?


I went to Woodward and it's pretty sad but foam pits, resi, it's safe. You just try whatever you think of.

How long have you been doing regular triple whips?


I haven't done one, I was doing double whip 360s for a while and decided to try a triple whip 3 last week.

Wait so you haven't even done one triple whip yet?


Nope, not at all.

Your other big move that has a lot of people talking was the 720 tailwhip. Which one was harder?


7 whip was harder because you're spinning harder. With the 3 trip whip its just the higher you go, you have more time. The 7 whip was definetly harder.

Since you've been putting down all these moves, have you been getting any inquiries regarding sponsorships?


I've been talking to a lot of people and everyone has been really cool. They've been telling me what they would do for me, what I would do for them, it's awesome. I'm pretty siked but I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.

Here's the triple whip:

No comments: