Friday, December 15, 2006

7 Questions with Sean Burns




1) What's it like living in Brockton? Do you agree with it's nickname, Hard City? Have you met Rick Brophy yet?


I'm actually living in Boston now, fuck Brockton.. That place is a used piece of toilet paper. And it's totally a hard city, but isn't it referred to as "The City of Champions?" Rick Brophy... that dude could snap a lizard's tail in half by the sound of his rasp vocals.. he's an alright guy I suppose.

2) Mike Hoder and you; friends or not friends and why?


Are you kidding me? Let me break it down to. I had never met the kid in my life... and hes following me around the country oneing me up. Whatever is going through that kids mind... it must have something to do with High School Football. I could care less now, I aint gonna play his "Game" of one up. I'm hoping this phase of BMX dies out real fast, 'cause its bringing alot of people down, theres a million things I could say but like I said, I dont give a fuck.

3) Tomorrow you find a dumpster full of aborted fetuses; what do you do?


( burns conspicuously left this one unanswered )


4) What if they are pig fetuses?

Uhhrr make a studded belt made of bacon snaps?

5) Thoughts on this year's Bone Deth in comparison to last year's?

Both of them were unplanned, rough nights, no sleep. Both of them we built the shit in 3 days. Fuaaack. its such hard work, last year might have been better.. only because we got shut down at 3 locations... which made people doubt it. Next year's will be intense though... more thought into it before hand, and hopefully more huckers show up.

6) Can we expect anything mind-blowing or relatively interesting from Metal coming soon?


Theres a video in the works... I don't know exactly know if it's necessarily going to be mind blowing, but its going to be entertaining as hell... fast and loose is a good way to describe it.

7) The Gonz or Troy Mcmurray and why?


Gonz, for one reason only--- flip tree fakies in 1994.

No comments: